2017 Summer Dates
Sessions 1, 2, 3, and 4 are open to girls ages 7-15. 5th Session is open to girls ages 10-15, and Gypsy Week, which runs during the second week of 5th Session, is open to girls ages 7-10. Counselor-in-training (CIT) sessions are for girls who have completed the 10th or 11th grade.
*Sessions 1, 2 and 3 and CIT Session 1 are full-- please call the winter office (770-428-1062) to be added to the wait list. If you leave a voice mail, please include the camper's name, date, and time of your call.
Click here to register!
One week, two weeks, or more? Young campers (7 or 8 years old) or first-timers may prefer a one-week session. Older girls and experienced campers are encouraged to stay for two weeks or to combine sessions and stay even longer. Check out the Summer Sessions page for more information.
Arrival and pick-up: Campers should arrive between 9:00am and 11:00am Central Time (that’s 10:00am and 12:00pm Eastern Time) on the first day of the session so that the check-in process can be completed and your daughter can be settled into her unit by 12pm. Parents should pick up their campers between 9:00am and 12:00pm Central Time (that’s 10:00am and 1:00pm Eastern Time) on the last day of the session. Parents must fill out a pick-up permission form on opening day if they want their camper to be allowed to leave with someone other than the parent who dropped her off.
2017 Summer Rates
Register by January 15th to lock in the Early Bird rate!
* Fees may be paid by mailing a check to CJL’s winter office, or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) when registering online through Bunk 1. Look under the “For Parents” tab for registration forms and payment information.
* A $150 non-refundable deposit is due with your application. This deposit applies only to the camper named on the application and cannot be carried over beyond the current camping season.
* The remaining balance is due by May 1st. If registering after May 1, the total camp fee is due with your application.
* It’s recommended that $50 per session be put on deposit with the camp Trading Post to cover craft supplies, laundry, candy, personal items, CJL T-shirts, incidental supplies (stamps, envelopes, etc.), and so on. You can pay your Trading Post deposit at registration on opening day OR zip through the registration line by paying early online!
* Early Bird Discount: Be an Early Bird! Register by January 15th to lock in the Early Bird rate. In addition, Early Birds will receive a free Early Bird T-Shirt at check-in. These limited edition T-Shirts are different each year and are not for sale at the CJL Trading Post. But that’s not all! Every Early Bird will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a free week of camp! Board and Camp Committee families and previous winners are not eligible for this drawing.
* Sibling Discount: A 10% discount will be applied to the fee of a second camper from the same family. This discount is for one session only. The discount will be added by CJL's business manager after the applications are submitted.
* Referral Bonus: You will receive a $50 discount for every first-time camper that you refer to CJL. This offer is unlimited! To receive the discount, the first-time camper must write the name of the referring parent or camper in the appropriate blank on her camper application. The first-time camper can split the $50 referral bonus between two people ($25 each) by writing two names on her application.
* DVD Party Discount: Let us host a DVD party in your home and we’ll give you a 10% discount off one camper’s fees. All you have to do is invite at least five prospective campers and their parent(s), and we’ll provide the fun. Parties last about two hours: we’ll have games, singing, and snacks while we watch the camp DVD and answer questions about camp. Plus, DVD Party hosts will receive the $50 Referral Bonus for every party attendee who comes to CJL as a first-time camper! For the host of a DVD Party to receive the $50 Referral Bonus, party attendees do NOT need to write the host's name on their camper application (although it is helpful). If the party attendee provides two names on her camper application (the party host plus another name), the host will receive half the referral bonus-- $25. Contact Joanne Bryan at CJL.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a party.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available for first-time and returning campers. For more information, click HERE.
After May 1, there will be no refunds of camp fees except in limited circumstances according to camp refund policy (a copy of which will be provided on request). The $150.00 deposit remains non-refundable in all cases.